Thieves Oil Blend
Moon Haven’s Thieves Blend Oil – A Powerhouse of 6 Essential Oils
Our essential oil version of the 4 Thieves Vinegar (see the full article explaing the origin of Thieves Oil here) actually contains 6 incredibly talented essential oils.
We formulated this powerhouse blend for its strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and immunity boosting properties.
It is extremely useful around the house and can even carried with you for those emergency situations.
10 Ways to Protect Your Family with Thieves Oil Blend
All Purpose Surface Spray:
Mix 10 drops of Thieves Oil Blend with a drop of washing detergent.
Add to 100 ml of distilled water and place in a spray bottle
Shake well before use.
Dilute 4 drops of Thieves Oil Blend in 20 ml of your carrier oil of choice ( sunflower, grapeseed, rice bran, almond, macadamia etc)
10 Ways to use your Thieves Oil Blend
- Spray on pet’s beds to help reduce pet odours
- Use as a room spray to freshen stale air
- Keep a small bottle of the diluted spray in your handbag and spray on shopping trolley handles… have you seen the reports on the germs that grow on those things?
- Apply a light spray to bed linens when travelling to help with keeping bed bugs at bay
- Use the spray to wipe down phones and other equipment we place near our face and hands. It’s best to spray a clean cloth first then use the cloth to wipe down the appliance
- Use as a toilet deodoriser
- The spray is a simple antibacterial solution for cleaning bathroom surfaces
- Use the massage oil when you begin to feel unwell nauseas, start getting heady
- Massage a little of the massage oil into feet after a long day to relax and restore your energy
- Use undiluted on plantar warts on the feet. (Important – see Caution and instructions below)
Do not use undiluted on skin except in the following circumstance:
You can apply 1 undiluted drop of Thieves Essential Oil Blend to plantar warts. Apply only on the wart itself and not the skin around it.
You may have to do this every day for 3 to 4 weeks but they will eventually begin to shrink and die!
Continue the application until the last of the wart has disappeared.
I hope that you do get to play with this wonderful essential oil blend… and of course if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email or call us on 1800 005 059.
This article was written by Moon Haven’s aromatherapist and founder Leonie Gully.
Subscribe to the Moon Haven Newsletter where each month Leonie and the Moon Haven Team share articles just like this one plus fill you in on all the happenings at the Moon Haven Cottage.
Subscribe to the Moon Haven newsletter at moonhaven.com.au
Leonie loves to receive your emails, questions and requests for information . Just email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
While any advice provided is general in nature, it is not intended to replace medical diagnosis or treatment. If you are at all concerned about your condition it is important that you do consult your medical practitioner of choice for an individual treatment plan.