Which comes first stinky feet or the stinky shoes?
Perhaps they work together to make for a very unpleasant foot odour experience.
Thankfully this simple recipe is brilliant at combatting smelly shoes and in turn helps to limit the issue of whiffy feet.
In a 50 ml spray bottle mix
- 8 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 8 drops Lavender Spike essential oil
- 8 drops Lemongrass essential oil
Top up with
- isopropyl alcohol (available from the hardware, supermarkets and pharmacies.
Shake to combine.
How to use:
Shake bottle to mix contents before each use.
Lightly spray the inner soles of each shoe- just 3 or 4 sprays- after every use... do not saturate.
Allow to dry before wearing.
I hope this information is helpful.
Want to know more?
Just click the Messenger button in the right hand corner of this page to ask a question or get more information
- if we're logged in you may even get an answer straight away...otherwise we'll get back to you as soon as we are back online..
Always seek qualified medical advice regarding your own individual situation
Please note: Information in this article and on the moonhaven.com.au website represents the opinion of the author and as such is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.