MIY: Hydrating Honey & Green Tea Mask
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Green Tea (the contents of a green tea bag is perfect)
- 1 teaspoon Jojoba or Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Combine in a small bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your face – yes, you’ll look a mess, but it’ll be worth it.
- Relax in a comfy chair with a book or your favourite podcast for 15 minutes.
- Then wash off with warm water – pat your skin dry
- Apply your favourite moon haven moisturiser.
Voila! Lovely hydrated, glowing skin.
Why this works:
Honey is wonderful humectant – meaning it attracts moisture to the skin. Plus, according to the US National Library of Medicine, nutrient rich honey contains proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and has fantastic antimicrobial properties which are all wonderful for helping skin to balance and normalise.
Green Tea is a powerful anti-oxidant. And in this case a gentle exfoliant. Both will help skin to look and feel youthful and invigorated without damaging your skin