There are a number of exquisite and exotic essential oils that are beyond the purchasing power of so many of our moonies.... and that's just not right!
In their pure, undiluted form these oils can run to several thousands of dollars per kilo.
And while a few drops of pure oil for a very special occasion could be justified, using these oils everyday is out of the reach of most...until now.
Affordable for Everyday Use
By offering essential oils/absolutes like Rose, Sandalwood and Roman Chamomile diluted in pure Jojoba Oil our moonies can experience the beauty and work with these amazing oils on a daily basis.
At a 3 % dilution you can use these oils directly on your skin
- as a perfume, or
- apply to temples to take advantage of their aromatherapy various properties.
- blend with pure essential oils and a carrier oil for massage
- add to you favourite moisturiser of body lotion to enhance the product's skin caring properties.
Introducing the first three oils in our 3% Dilution Essential Oil Range.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil 3% dilution in Jojoba Oil
- is calming for mind and body- fantastic for helping to deal with stress
- may be useful for sleep issues -both falling and staying asleep
- a wonderful oil to use to help with anxiety and anger issues
- the go-to oil for assisting with female hormone and cycle issues
- uplifting, gentling and soothing to the mind and body.
- can be helpful in times of stress and anxiety
Sandalwood Essential Oil 3% dilution in Jojoba Oil
This stunning native Western Australian Essential Oil is a must have in every aromatherapy kit.
- Deeply grounding scent - wonderful for deepening your meditative experience, helping with anxiety and stress.
- Soothing to skin - wonderful for soothing inflamed facial skin when diluted in a base cream or oil
- May assist with rejuvenating skin and encourage the production of collagen - perfect addition to anti-ageing products
Add these to your Aromatherapy kit today:
I hope this information is helpful.
Want to know more?
Just click the Messenger button in the right hand corner of this page to ask a question or get more information
- if we're logged in you may even get an answer straight away...otherwise we'll get back to you as soon as well log in.
Please note: Information in this article and on the moonhaven.com.au website represents the opinion of the author and as such is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.