Does your family play cold and flu dominoes ( CAFD) each year... one member gets the flu and then the next and the next until you're all stricken with the bug!
We're amazed at how many families are drawn into its evil grip each year..
This season we've already seen too many people who have had to take up to 2 weeks off work, school or play because they've gone down with the flu.
What's even worse is that they then find themselves spending the next 3 or 4 weeks juggling work and sick family members while they all try to recover.
CAFD is a tough one to beat but there are some simple strategies that can help you to come out on top.
The first thing you can do is try to avoid catching the virus in the first place.
The number one avoidance strategy is vaccination.
This year the flu vaccine is helping to protect you against the 4 most prevalent strains. And while it doesn't give complete protection, being vaccinated can go along way to helping you to either avoid or at the very least diminish the impact of many of the different viruses that are running rampant this year.
Practice Good Hygeine:
- washing your hands regularly and properly with soap and water, particularly after touching your nose or mouth, and before handling food
- avoid spreading the virus onto surfaces by coughing into the crook of your elbow... that way your hands aren't spreading the virus from one surface to another.
- cleaning surfaces such as your keyboard, telephone and door handles regularly to get rid of germs
- not sharing cups, plates and cutlery
- where you can, avoid sharing towels with other people and throw disposable tissues and paper towels in the bin immediately after using them
Use Your Oils:
Essential Oils can help you avoid colds and flu, assist you should you be unlucky enough to succumb and help you to regain good health in the post recovery period.
Two great moon haven products that can assist in all three phases are:
Of course there are many more oils and products that can help with everything from aches and pains to preparations oyu can use in the washing to help limit infection spread.
Down Load The Fact sheet
Download the "How to Win @ Cold & Flu Dominoes this season"fact sheet here for 5 more important to know strategies.
Ask Leonie and the Moon HavenTeam for more info or message us at facebook.com/ moonhavennatural