Handmade Lemon Myrtle Soap – Scent of Margaret River
I am Chris from Moon Haven and I’m the Soap Master here. I’ve been making soap for about 7 years now.
Today we’re going to be talking about the Scent of Margaret River. It’s a nice citrus blend, it’s our most popular soap and I’m sure you guys will love it.[/two_third_last] With Moon Haven being in the small village of Cowaramup in the centre of the Margaret River Region we needed a scent to represent us and the area around us.
With Lemon Myrtle and Eucalyptus Essential Oils this fresh soap was inspired by the Boranup Forrest after a fresh rain.
In this soap we use all natural ingredients some of which are:
- Olive Oil which is truly moisturizing,
- Rice bran Oil which is full of phytonutrients and very skin nourishing and
- Oxides for colours… the green and gold swirls you see running through the bar…which is our iconic of a Moon Haven soap.
- We also use the two essential oils, Lemon Myrtle and
- Eucalyptus which makes for a very fresh bright scent.
Because of the name of the soap it makes for a great gift but you’ll fall in love with the citrus scents and the moisturizing feel of this Moon Haven bar.